Discover how to Build Your Digital Business by Leveraging Membership Sites
Introduction to Membership Sites and Their Impact on Consumers
Did you know that membership sites have the potential to generate an additional source of revenue and can also be used to create an amazing customer experience?
I. This video series is for you if you:
- Want to deploy a membership site to support your current offers
- Are looking for an additional source of revenue
- Want to build a community around your product or solution
- Want to provide a way for your customer(s) to interact with each other to provide a better customer experience.
II. What is a Membership Site?
- A membership site provides content, resources, and various tools to a group of individuals who sign up to access it.
- It is a protected and specifically designed website for users who have something in common.
- You can easily create your membership site by installing a ”membership site creation plug-in” to your website if you are using WordPress.
III. Why is it important to have a Membership Site?
- A membership site provides community for your customers
- Customers want to interact with other customers who have purchased the same product or service to solve a specific problem.
- In a community, individuals can be more open and share their challenges and concerns.
- Customers want their conversations to be private within the community.
- Solution providers want to provide content in a secure manner and maintain exclusivity.
- The perceived value of your solution will increase.
- A membership site provides a solution provider with the biggest issues on the minds of the membership base.
IV. How do you Deploy a Membership Site?
- Think about the type of customers that you have.
- Think about the products and services that you offer.
- Ask yourself “What information can be offered to your customers that support the value transfer you promise.”
- Build your membership site on your digital property and do not rely on other platforms like Facebook groups – but leverage them as part of your solution.
- Consider using forums in your Membership site for users or customers to provide feedback.